New Service Request

Welcome to the Crossett Water Commission Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement (if available) to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.  We require rent receipt or proof of ownership, social security card and a valid driver's license.